- Comprehensive Soldier Fitness
All Soldiers, Family Members and DA Civilians will reap the benefits of this program, as will anyone with whom they come into contact. This program will help in all aspects of our lives, empowering us to strengthen relationships with our families, our peers and our Soldiers. -SFC Jose Sixtos, Master Resilience Trainer
- Healthy, Balanced Force
Command and General Staff College, Combined Arms Center
- Building the Warrior Within
Comprehensive Soldier Fitness program aims to boost soldiers' psychological resiliency -Stars and Stripes
- Comprehensive Soldier Fitness Marks Change in Army Culture
US Army News article
- 'Resilience Training' is the Soldier's inner strength to face fear and adversity with courage. Key components include:
- Self confidence: taking calculated risks and handling challenges.
- Mental toughness: overcoming obstacles or setbacks and maintaining positive thoughts during times of adversity and challenge. Battlemind skills helped you survive in combat, but may cause you problems if not adapted when you get home.
- PTSD: Pulling The Stigma Down (video clip)